Become a high school volleyball referee

There are three high school volleyball officiating boards in Connecticut. Your board would be determined by the county that you want to officiate in.

The three boards are:

CT Volleyball Federation– (Fairfield)
CBVO– (Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, Tolland, Waterbury, Seymour, Naugatuck, Westover, Woodland)
Southern Board of Volleyball Officials- (New Haven, New London, Windham, Middlesex)

Select the PIN on the map that represents the county in which you live, to be forwarded to information specific to your area.