- 2021 Dues Due: $79-100 April 1 ($25 penalty after the 1st)
- Preseason Meeting: August 24, 2021, 6:30pm
- Line Judge Training: October 17, 2021 (tentative)
- Scorer Training: August 22, 2021
- End of Season Annual Meeting: November 21, 2021
Hartford Courant, Oct 11, 2020
Heather Kursman normally loses four or five volleyball officials before every high school season, due to retirement, job changes or other life changes.
This year was different.
“I lost the biggest percentage of officials this year — at least 40%,” she said. “Like 25-26 officials.”
Kursman, of East Hampton, is the scheduler for the Connecticut Board of Volleyball Officials north division, which serves the central part of the state ranging from Meriden to Enfield to Windham. She’s been involved in volleyball officiating for 35 years. Read more.
HOW TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL
New Member App:
2020-21 Rules Changes
2020-21 Points of Emphasis
2020-21 Rules Presentation (ppt)
Contrasting Libero Uniform