The Connecticut Board of Volleyball Officials is now accepting applications for the ’22 fall season. You’ve been thinking about it for a few years; now is the time. Like all sports, there is a shortage of officials and that means a surplus of games.
The economic value is even greater for officials from other sports:
- You own most of the uniform already: black pants, socks and shoes; a whistle. Boom, you’re good to go.
- A high school double (jv & varsity) pays $135 an afternoon.
- There are more than a dozen IAABO refs on the Board, including the current president and vice president.
What you have to do?
- Complete application on-line
- Fill out the CIAC’s background check form: background check authorization
- Send this form and a check for $110 made out to CBVO to:
Jeffrey Brewer 8 Caulkins Road, Norwich, CT 06360
The trainings begin in mid-July. Hope to see you there. Chris