1. Please call schools to confirm matches still ON
2. Bring an old towel for floor incase non available, plus a small towel for yourself!!
3. Bring water and a snack for between JV & V matches. Stay hydrated. It’s ok to use rest room between sets if necessary.
4. GIVE EACH TEAM EXTRA TIME IF NEEDED!! Meaning… more than 3 minutes between sets and more than 60 sec time outs – say 75 or 90 sec. Discuss this with your partner and coaches before pre-match conference.
5. We must be conscious of the conditions to keep everyone competitive and safe!
6. If an official is feeling light headed…don’t wait to take an officials time out and call your partner over especially if you are on the stand. Get down immediately! IF one official must continue the match alone…then so be it. Talk to coaches. When you are feeling better…get back in to the R2 position.
7. Be flexible and use Rule 13 – Common Sense!
State Rules Interpreter